Lusona Consultancy – Candidate Agreement
By agreeing to the below terms, I hereby give my consent to the Company (Lusona Consultancy (Group) Limited and subsidiary entities) to process the following information:
Personal data defined as:
- Date of birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number (for temporary worker payroll purposes, if relevant)
- Bank details (for temporary worker payroll purposes, if relevant)
- Remuneration details
- Identification documents to verify right to work (e.g. passport)
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction
- Any additional information which includes information on an individual’s physical and mental health, sexual orientation, race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, trade union membership and criminal records
You are agreeing to consent to the Company processing the above personal data (and sensitive personal data) for the following purposes:
- For the Company to source me other employment opportunities (and provide associated work-finding services)
- For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their client/s in connection with sourcing other employment opportunities (and providing associated work-finding services)
- For the Company to process my data on a computerised database [Firefish Software Limited] in order to help source other employment opportunities and provide me with associated work-finding services.
The consent I give to the Company will last for a time period which is deemed appropriate to obtain work finding services. Please refer to Retention Policy for specific time periods.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing the Company that I wish to do so.