A new role has become available for a TMT Lawyer with at least 6 years of relevant experience to join this international law firm, based in Glasgow or Edinburgh for a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The role is wide-ranging, and will include supporting clients with their digital, technology outsourcing and business change projects.
The successful candidate will:
- have gained experience in a firm with an established TMT practice or a large commercial practice, specialising in sourcing and IT related matters;
- preferably have some experience of advising regulated clients in the Financial Services sector on IT and sourcing matters;
- have grounding in IT, Data Protection and Commercial Law;
- be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues;
- be technically strong and exercise good commercial judgement;
- be receptive to different ways of working including strong project management;
- have the inter personal skills necessary for this client-facing role.
- have an interest in an international practice
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 0141 530 4333 or apply with your CV online.