A new opportunity has been created for an experienced Privacy and Data Protection Associate to join the highly-ranked Privacy and Cyber Security group within this global law firm, based at their office in Glasgow.
Candidates will ideally have 4 to 6 years' PQE but they will consider applications from candidates outside this range with suitable skills and knowledge.
The role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of Privacy / Data Protection documentation
- Advising clients on a variety of Privacy and Data Protection matters
- Supporting clients on global projects, including:
- Managing large GDPR projects and advising on the implementation of the UK Data Protection Bill
- Having an understanding of DP laws outside the UK
- Data transfers
- BCRs and Model Contracts Projects
- Managing local lawyers
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply with your CV online.