Lusona financial services are working with a prestigious IFA firm in Glasgow to recruit an experienced Senior IFA administrator. You will support the company directors and senior staff to ensure that clients receive the first-class service that they are accustomed to.
In this role, you will be part of a team that supports the financial planners and paraplanners. You will have a variety of responsibilities which include:
- Liaising with clients and 3rd party providers both over the phone and in written form
- Taking ownership of annual reviews
- Manage your diary and client appointments
- Dealing with new business and renewals
- Preparing management information
- Updating the back office system following up on client appointments
- Ideally, you will be familiar with Adviser Office and a variety of platforms
Suitable applicants will have a minimum of 2 years experience of working within an IFA practice in a senior support role. Initially, this role will be home-based, however, when restrictions are lifted you will be working in the office a few days per week. This role offers a basic salary of up to £30K along with a generous benefits package that includes a performance-related bonus.
For further information, or to apply please contact Laura Randall at Lusona on 07852 871 115 or email email@example.com