A new opportunity has been created for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join one of Scotland's leading commercial law firms. The role would be based in Edinburgh.
Working alongside a Senior Associate, the successful candidate will provide legal advice to clients on all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Providing administrative support in relation to house sales;
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of solicitors;
- Processing applications to purchase and offers for sale;
- Liaising with legal support team to ensure client service is maintained;
- Progressing sales from after the application is loaded to completion;
- Providing monthly and quarterly reports;
- Assisting tenants, solicitors and colleagues with Right to Buy enquiries;
- Assisting tenants with completion of RTB application forms;
To be considered, applicants must have had some previous experience of working within the residential conveyancing sector as a Paralegal in Scotland.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply with your CV online.