This international law firm, has a new opening for a Commercial Litigation Associate with 3-6 years of PQE to join the Property Disputes team based in Edinburgh.
The team act for a broad range of the firms’ high quality client base including leading corporates in the key sectors of energy, real estate and finance. The challenging work is client facing, varied and fast-paced.
The role will involve:
- Providing advice on a range of property related issues to their internal and external client base
- Handling a wide range of property related disputes including core landlord and tenant disputes, boundary and title disputes, Judicial reviews and disputed compensation claims.
- Working as part of a team on larger disputes
- Supervising more junior team members and paralegals
- Drafting and adjusting pleadings, instructing and working alongside counsel
The firm has a global footprint and all associates are given the opportunity to build a firm network through attending learning and development courses in other jurisdictions with colleagues in other offices.
The ideal candidate will have commercial litigation experience and ideally demonstrable experience of property litigation or a keen interest in working in this area.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 0131 516 4333 or apply online.