Our client is a leading manufacturing firm, who as a result of some internal changes, need to appoint an ambitious QHSE Manager to their growing team.
Reporting to the Group Head of QHSE you shall play an integral part in the provision of support across the whole business, with a focus on quality & process improvement.
Day to day duties include:
* Manage the company’s quality procedures, processes, standards and specifications – management systems.
* Work to national, international and industry standards
* Collecting and analysing QHSE data
* Supporting business activities in regards to efficiency, effectiveness and risk
* Conducting Internal audits
* Working with customer and suppliers
* Continuous Improvement
Systems/Processes include; ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS 18001
You shall ideally have a background in manufacturing or production, have a demonstrable record of success when it comes to process & quality initiatives, and possess first class communication skills. On offer is the chance to work for a firm where your hard work and dedication shall be rewarded.