An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a large legal firm based in Edinburgh They are recruiting for an experienced property PA to work alongside their fee earners in the real estate team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and with a can do attitude towards their work.
You will be a part of a large legal firm supporting 6 fee earners throughout the real estate team. This would be a great fit for an experienced PA waning to move into a legal environment.
- Contributes to fee earners' financial performance by proactively working with fee earners to manage their matter balances.
- Supports fee earners' business development activity.
- Ensure all file management processes are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Conflict check and Client Due Diligence processes.
- Accurately completing the end to end Client Matter Inception (CMI) process.
- Drafting of engagement letters.
- Preparation and ongoing review of Quality Risk Management (QRM) checklist.
- Adheres to firm wide and divisional Best Practice protocols.
- Identifying and recommending cost efficient travel options.
- Ensuring wider meeting requirements are identified and actioned.
- Adheres to the firm's risk and compliance policies and procedures and raises any issues or queries promptly with the relevant Partner and / or Risk and Compliance.
- Successfully completes, on time, all compulsory firm training and returns all complaints and claims questionnaires.
Skills and Experience:
- High degree of competence in the use of Microsoft Office suite Excellent verbal and written communication, with appropriate and effective use of grammar and punctuation.
- Three years' experience (or equivalent) gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet client needs.
- Professional experience will be essential.
- Training will be provided.