Personal Tax Senior required to join the Private Client team with this award winning, independent Chartered Accountants based in Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with a successful and growing team.
- Preparing Self-Assessment tax returns, calculating tax liabilities, and advising clients on timely payment of their tax liabilities and submitting returns to HMRC.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships by telephone or on a face-to-face basis at client meetings.
- Correspondence with third parties (e.g. bankers, investment managers, trustees) to gather relevant tax return information and following up as required.
- Supporting junior members of the team with tax compliance issues by liaising with clients, colleagues and HRMC.
- Providing assistance in managing and monitoring clients billing positions.
- Delegation of work to Tax Assistants/students
- Participating in both internal and client meetings when relevant/appropriate.
You will be recently qualified (ATT, CA, CTA) or finalist with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within the tax team of an accountancy practice. You will have an excellent knowledge of private client tax issues and demonstrate confidence when communicating with clients. Good time management skills are essential, as is a good working knowledge of IT systems.
£Excellent Salary (DOE) + Benefits. Study support would be considered for those wishing to pursue further qualifications. For more information please contact Lynsey Kerr on (0)141 530 4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org