A new opportunity has become available for a Personal Injury/RTA Solicitor to join this specialist firm in Glasgow. Applicants will ideally have at least 2 years of PQE but there is also flexibility around this.
The successful candidate will have the ability to empathise with clients, and understand the frustrations and requirements of people that have experienced often traumatic events, you need to be able to build relationships with clients that are going through a difficult experience. These skills, along with the required qualifications and experience, are vital to ensuring your clients feel safe in trusting you with pursuing their claim.
More specifically, the role will involve:
- Managing a caseload of personal injury matters (litigated and non-litigated) involving complex issues of liability, causation, quantum and credit hire.
- Accurately recording time spent on each case on the firm’s Case Management System.
- Assisting paralegals and more junior members of staff in the RTA department with the management of their caseload.
- Court appearances in ASPIC and local Sheriff Courts and liaising with and assisting Counsel in Court of Session cases.
- Achieving set KPIs in terms of income generation, settled cases and litigation rates.
- Using the Case Management System effectively in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure cases are proactively managed.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online!