Lusona Financial Services are looking for a level 4 qualified paraplanner to join a close-knit team of financial advisers and paraplanners. You will be working from lovely high spec offices with good transport links and will be joining a business that continues to enjoy a sustained period of steady growth.
The firm is a modern financial planning operation that sits at the heart of an equally forward looking professional practice. They perform financial planning services to a broad range of clients ranging from wealthy individuals, wealthy families, business owners, charities and trusts, so the work they do can be highly complex.
The position has come about due to increased business levels within a company which has a very low staff turnover. It is an important position within the team as you will be responsible for a broad range of duties including:
- Supporting the Managing Director and the rest of the team carrying out high quality research on a full range of financial planning products and services, and adhering to the firm’s processes and Compliance framework;
- Draft financial planning reports and letters on specific planning areas, providing recommendations based on our knowledge of the client;
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentation;
- Work closely with Wealth Advisers in each location (as appropriate) to ensure individual cases are completed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with clients’ stated needs, goals and objectives;
- Participate in development activities for Paraplanners;
- Support Wealth Advisers for any required technical client work (investigative);
- Assist with guidance on technical aspects of administration pre and post business submission;
- Identify any missed sales opportunities on cases undertaken.
With this being viewed as a key appointment they have budgeted a salary of up to £36,000 basic plus an excellent benefits package.
For more information or to apply please contact Laura Randall at Lusona on 01698 440333 or email email@example.com