Lusona Financial Services are looking for a level 4 qualified paraplanner to join a close-knit team of chartered financial advisers and paraplanners in Edinburgh. You will be working from lovely high spec offices with good transport links and will be joining a business that continues to enjoy a sustained period of steady growth.
This is an important position within the team as you will be responsible for a broad range of duties including:
- Supporting the Managing Director and the rest of the team carrying out high quality research on a full range of financial planning products and services, and adhering to the firm’s processes and compliance framework;
- Draft financial planning reports and letters on specific planning areas, providing recommendations based on our knowledge of the client;
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentation;
- Work closely with financial advisers to ensure individual cases are completed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with clients’ stated needs, goals and objectives;
- Participate in development activities for Paraplanners;
- Support financial advisers for any required technical client work (investigative);
- Assist with guidance on technical aspects of administration pre and post business submission;
- Identify any missed sales opportunities on cases undertaken.
With this being viewed as a key appointment they have budgeted a salary of up to £45,000 basic plus an excellent benefits package.