An unusual opportunity has been created for an Insurance Paralegal or Legal Costs Analyst to join this Legal Costs team based in Glasgow. Initially, the successful candidate will work remotely from home.
Dealing primarily with a major insurance client, the Legal Costs Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and analysing submitted legal invoices daily for compliance; oversee all appeals on reviewed invoices; identify and recommend alternative solutions to increase efficiency and accuracy and be responsible for periodic legal bill review projects.
Other duties will include:
- Evaluating up-to-date industry changes surrounding legal fees
- Summarising relevant case law on legal fees in blog posts
- Perform one-time legal bill review projects as needed
- Compare legal invoices to Client’s Billing Guidelines
- Evaluate Client Guidelines during the legal bill review process to determine areas for improvement
- Research and prepare memoranda for various legal assignments
The ideal candidate will have gained experience as a Paralegal or Legal Analyst, sector specific experience such as Insurance, Litigation, Legal Costs or Risk would also be beneficial.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply with your CV online.