OTC Settlements Manager required for the Operations business unit of this Glasgow-based Financial Services corporate.
You will play an integral role in managing the Settlements Team with:
- Working externally close with counterparty and broker operations personnel to identify trade discrepancies and internally with traders, schedulers, controllers, and IT personnel to resolve those issues
- Investigating and resolving complex settlements
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including trading desks, sales desks and middle office groups
- Performing key settlement functions by creating payment vouchers and receivables invoices on a daily basis
- Developing and improving existing processes and reporting
With a track record in a financial services or investment environment, you will be a confident analytical person with excellent oral and written communication skills. You will also possess the following attributes:
- 5+ years of experience within settlement operations or a trade life cycle environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills, including the design and implementation of macros preferred
Salary up to £60,000 + Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland on (0141) 530 4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.