Lusona is working exclusively with our well-known client in Stirlingshire to source suitable applicants for the post of Operations Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will work closely with the Operational Managers to identify efficiencies across the business and develop and maintain site P&Ls.
The main remit will include:
· Development of stock control systems and procedures for all sites and depots including month end cut offs
· Working closely with managers to measure, monitor and improve yield across the business
· Improvement of the depot reporting process to produce meaningful management information
· Development of systems, processes, procedures and controls to improve shrinkage/waste across the business
· Regularly working with the budget holders to monitor and review performance against budget, identifying areas of opportunity
· Preparation of weekly/monthly KPI reports for managers
· Assist with any other ad hoc finance duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally have a professional accountancy qualification with strong analytical and advanced Excel skills. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role. For additional information please get in touch.