A fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor with Corporate or Funds experience to join a Silver Circle law firm, based in London.
Applicants will ideally have between 0-3 years of relevant post-qualified experience in addition to excellent academic qualifications.
The Listed Funds team is part of the Investment Funds team, but focusses on working for funds listing or listed on one of the markets of the London Stock Exchange and their investment managers.
The work principally consists of:
- IPOs of new funds and cash shells,
- Raising money for existing listed funds,
- Acting for investment banks on those sorts of capital market transactions,
- Advising on M&A (ie public takeovers) for listed funds and real estate companies (REITs),
- Advising managers on their establishment and incentivisation structures,
- Drafting and amending LLP agreements and corporate vehicles for managers, and
- Setting up carried interest structures.
They also advise on investment work for listed funds, ongoing listing obligations and shareholder activism in relation to listed funds and for trading companies.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.