Calling all Legal PA’s/Secretaries, including PA’s interested in a career within the Legal Industry…
Due to growth and natural movement within the Edinburgh Legal Industry recently, there are a number of Legal PA opportunities available – Dispute Resolution, Construction, Projects, Corporate and real Estate/Commercial Property.
- Supporting a number of Fee Earners
- Typing of various documents – passing large documents to DP team
- Open and close client matters.
- Deal with telephone calls in relation to fee earners/division.
- Create and reformat firm and department documents, following the house style.
- Create and process bills as instructed.
- Organise meetings and manage diary appointments.
- Complete and process expenses claims.
- Provide information on travel and hotel options.
- File, scan and photocopy.
- File management
- Make sure any regulatory requirements are met and follow divisional/firm wide policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience required:
- IT proficient - Microsoft Office and inhouse systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage high volume of work.
- Deal with changing demands and priorities – work to deadlines.
- Experience within a legal environment would be advantageous, however our clients are interested in PA’s out-with the industry – training and support can be offered.