A new role has been created for a Legal Counsel to join the Funds & Derivatives team within this Asset Management firm based in Edinburgh.
Applicants will have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, ideally gained in either derivatives/financial services, corporate or banking and training will also be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, review and amendment of relevant legal agreements with counterparties, clients and suppliers.
- Instruction and liaising with external legal counsel, as relevant and necessary.
- Building proactive relationships with new and existing Custodian Banks. Occasional travel may be required.
- Assist with maintaining and developing team proformas, checklists and shared resources.
- Assist with the implementation of ad-hoc projects and participate in project teams as relevant.
- Carry out research work, identify and analyse new legislation and proactively propose and implement solutions as necessary.
The successful candidate can expect an excellent salary and highly competitive benefits package.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.