This international law firm is currently looking to recruit a non-contentious lawyer to join the growing Insurance and Wealth team in their Financial Services Sector based in either of the London or Edinburgh offices.
Candidates will ideally have 3-7 years of PQE.
Clients include major global and UK wealth and insurance businesses and the work will be both transactional and advisory, advising these household-name clients and other similar clients on their growing and strategically-important insurance and wealth businesses, particularly:
- Advising on strategic change transactions, including customer migration projects, insurance business transfers and outsourcing arrangements
- Advising on insurance and wealth product design and development
- Advising on customer terms and conditions and related documentation
- Drafting and negotiating distribution and outsourcing agreements
- Advising on consumer legal and regulatory requirements including unfair terms, clear communications, IDD, MiFID and PRIIPS.
- FCA and PRA regulatory issues (including investigations and enhanced supervision projects)
- Providing expert support for insurance and wealth M&A and IPO transactions for investment businesses (including investment platforms)
- Advising on reinsurance agreements
Ideally, you will have some experience and exposure to some of these areas of practice and experience of advising in relation to financial services regulation.
The firm operates an agile working scheme, which offers staff flexibility in terms of where they work.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply with your CV online.