Lusona Financial Services are recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a leading Chartered IFA in Glasgow city centre that provides financial advice to both corporate and private clients.
This Chartered firm has an excellent reputation for supporting their staff with career development and study support including a salary review for each exam passed.
You will work within a team of experienced administrators and paraplanners to support the companies financial advisers and mortgage advisers. This is a good opportunity to join a company that has extremely low staff turnover.
As an IFA Administrator, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Scheme administration
- New business processing and issuing policy documents
- Liaising with 3rd party providers on the phone and written correspondence
- Diary management for advisers
- Provide pre and post-sale admin support to advisers
- Collate information for valuations
A competitive basic salary is on offer for this role along with a generous benefits package which includes GPP, pension, DIS and critical illness cover.
For further information or to apply please email Laura Randall at Lusona on 07852 871 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org