Group Financial Accountant
Salary up to £40k plus benefits
Lusona has an excellent opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join our client in Uddingston. The client is a leader within their market sector, and they have several operations throughout the UK.
The Group FA will assist with the month-end process and support group projects including aligning overall systems and reporting. The main duties will include:
- Consolidation of the group reporting and providing financial insight and analysis of the underlying numbers
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the Finance Directors and Financial Controllers in each business units to gain consistent financial information
- Cash flow forecasting, treasury matters, and challenging forecasts submitted by individual business units
- Preparation of the Finance section of the monthly Board pack
- Supporting a group-wide project to standardize the MI reporting across the group
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparing financial information for banking covenants
- Assisting in driving best practice within the business
- Adhere to Group policies and processes within the department
We would like to hear from candidates who are ideally Qualified (ACCA, CIMA OR ICAS) or working towards an Accountancy Qualification, who have group reporting and consolidation experience. This role will develop over time and is an ideal opportunity for an individual to grow and develop. Given the growth projection of the business, this would suit a career-minded ambitious individual.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click Appy. For additional information please contact Ben Genovese on 0141 530 4333 or email email@example.com.