Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Lusona is working exclusively with our client in the service sector to source suitable applicants for the post of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. The main purpose of the role is to provide a high-quality financial decision support function for several business units.
The main remit will include:
- Coordination and review of budgeting, strategic plans and forecasting processes
- Provide high-quality decision support delivering accurate, insightful, and impactful analysis
- Analyse and support business unit forecasts and plans and provide the Executive Team with insight on variances versus Budget, Prior Year and Forecast, upside/downside and other major issues
- Assist in the development of internal and external presentations and provide supporting financial analysis for the presentations
- Owner of capex approval process providing constructive challenge
- Business partnering finance and non-finance stakeholders providing support and challenge to maximise performance
- Assist with insight and decision support across margin, overhead and capital investment plans.
- Monitor and report on financial and operational KPIs
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in financial analysis and reporting utilizing finance systems
- Support for ad hoc strategic projects
It is essential that applicants are fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ICAS), with previous experience of budgeting in a medium to large organisation. Candidates will have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to present to senior stakeholders.
The client offers excellent career prospects and seeks ambitious individuals with a ‘can-do’ attitude who wish to contribute to the success of the organisation. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package to attract high calibre individuals.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please click Apply.