An unusual opportunity has been created due to growth for a Wealth Lawyer to join the Financial Services team within this international law firm, based in Edinburgh.
The team's clients include major global and UK wealth and life insurance businesses focussing on retail investment arrangements, leveraging the very strong financial services relationships of the firm.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in private practice, or have worked in-house with exposure to retail wealth and life insurance products and services.
The work will be both transactional and advisory, based around:
· Advising on product design and development, ranging from ISAs, investment accounts, self-invested pensions and life insurance to investment funds
· Advising on customer terms and conditions and related documentation, product distribution agreements and terms of business
· Advising on consumer legal and regulatory requirements including unfair terms, clear communications, PRIIPS and IDD/MiFID and in relation to customer migration projects
· FCA and PRA regulatory issues (including investigations and enhanced supervision projects)
· Advising on outsourcing arrangements
Ideally the role would suit a Solicitor with 4-7 years of relevant experience.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.