Lusona Financial Services are recruiting for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a prestigious Chartered IFA practice in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked for a product provider that is keen to move into the IFA market and progress into a Sales Support role.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Booking client appointments for the IFA
- Updating the pending work list regularly
- Office administration duties including filing and photocopying
- Ensuring client date is updated on the back office system
- Opening and franking mail and scanning all relevant information to client files and updating the back office system
- Preparing correspondence including letters and emails
- Ensuring files are compliant in line with FCA guidelines
You will be given the training and support in this role to progress into a Sales Support role where you will learn to prepare valuations, assist with research, process new business, process fund switches, send out letters of authority and various other support functions.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Laura Randall at Lusona on 01698 535878 or email email@example.com