Global Financial Controller – West Lothian
Salary – Excellent
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL – APPROXIMATELY 25%
Lusona is working with a global manufacturing business in West Lothian to source suitable applicants for the position of Financial Controller. Reporting to the Finance VP, the successful candidate will support several International sites to provide financial support for a new business venture.
The main duties will include:
- Facilitating all financial management processes (Budget, forecasting, reporting)
- Producing management accounts and commentary for all costs for the new business line
- Supporting accuracy of accounting information via maintenance of accruals, intercompany and prepayments
- Ensuring adherence to Capex policy including business cases where required
- Dealing with all grant documentation, submission of applications for support and reports
- Providing detailed revenue and capital expenditure analysis to internal customers including the Global Program Director
- Monitoring and reporting budget variances on a monthly basis
- Developing control and reporting systems to improve cost-effectiveness, in collaboration with colleagues from finance/accounting
- Coordination of reporting requirements for external stakeholders and 3rd party collaborations
Applicants must be fully Qualified, ACCA, CIMA or ICAS and have previous experience of project accounting for contracts with complex reporting requirements. Candidates will ideally have previous experience of planning, budgeting, and forecasting in a Global manufacturing environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click ‘Apply’.