Lusona has an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join our client in Ayrshire as Financial Controller. Reporting to the EMEA Regional Controller, the successful candidate will have a wide remit and be responsible for the day to day management of the finance function.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Management of the month end close process, which will include creation of the management accounts pack and month end reporting to the Exec team
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the business and leading the external audit and tax processes
- Continual process improvement of the internal and external management reporting processes
- Leading the annual budget process and preparation of the monthly forecasting updates
- Business partnering with the production and logistics teams
- Management of the finance team
It is essential that applicants hold a Professional Accountancy Qualification and will have previous commercial finance experience in a fast-paced organisation. Previous experience of managing multiple projects would be beneficial for this role. For additional information please contact Jim Rankine on 01698 440335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.