Finance Systems Project Manager required for the Finance function of this global listed services company
Based in Glasgow city centre and reporting to the Finance Projects Leader, you will be the SME for their bespoke Treasury system that produces cash management, bank reconciliations and produces the accounting for all Treasury related transactions for the global business. You will take ownership of both BAU and project rollouts to various international regions and UAT testing.
This role is all about...
• Responsibility for leading the implementation of Finance systems and protocol aligned to the global operating model.
• Leading the Finance roll out across new countries and Integrate into the Core Project Delivery Team
• Ownership of the accounting that is produced from the system which maps to the ERP.
• Training new users how to use the system and liaise with system ownership team in the US with regards to its set up
• Developing an understanding of the underlying system mechanics and action any correcting system related issue’s
• Managing & performing system setup requests from the business
• Understanding how other systems within the business interact with the system to understand any restrictions or requirements when implementing into new countries.
• Responsibility for people management of 1 direct report with potential for additional temporary members of staff.
• Responsibility to interact with the external companies who supply the systems, ensuring they are properly set up and any system changes/upgrades are managed efficiently and on a timely basis, ensuring minimal wider business impact.
• Experience in implementing Financial Systems or Finance Projects
• Experience gained in a similar role OR Qualified/QBE Accountant with Systems Implementation experience.
• Strong project management of systems implementations projects
• Experience of Corporate Finance system implementation and knowledge of Finance Reconciliations (preferred)
• People management experience is desirable, with excellent communication skills with the confidence to connect with management at all levels.
• Record of delivering training to individuals using a new system.
• Experience of working with other countries to understand and be able to adapt to cultural differences.
Salary up to £60,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Group Benefits. Due to Covid19, all of our clients staff are currently working from home with a view to returning to their Glasgow offer when restrictions are lifted. Remote and flexible working arrangements will be available at this point.
For further information contact Stuart Ringland on (01698) 440 337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org