Finance Manager – Glasgow – Southside
Salary & Benefits - £49,214 - £51,975, 10% pension, 25 days annual leave plus 15 public holidays
Hours - 35 hours per week
Lusona is working exclusively with our client in the service sector to source suitable applicants for the post of Finance Manager. The client has grown significantly over the years and they are currently going through an exciting period of change.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will play an integral part in developing the Finance function and will have full responsibility for managing the function on a day-to-day basis.
The main remit will include:
- Manging and developing the Finance Team, particularly in response to this period of change
- Leading the continued development of the new financial systems to enhance both internal and external customer service
- Identifying and promoting value for money across the organisation
- Preparing the group’s annual statutory accounts and external audit preparation
- Managing the annual budgeting cycle and monitoring of budgets throughout the year
- Overseeing the production of the management accounts and preparing associated reports for senior management
- Working closely with operational managers, in respect of budgets, financial & performance information and business planning
- Preparing cash flows for development projects & major capital expenditure activities
- Taking on any other duties, as and when required to support the Head of Finance
It is essential that applicants hold a Professional Accountancy Qualification, ACCA, CIMA or ICAS, have previous experience of managing a finance team and have strong technical accounting skills. Previous experience gained in the Not-for-Profit sector would be advantageous for this opportunity.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’.