We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner based in Lanarkshire. Our client is looking for someone to take ownership of an area of the business and provide a business partnering service.
This job’s main duties will include:
· Interact with key stakeholders to ensure areas of the business stay within budget.
· Prepare detailed analysis of overhead spend on a monthly basis
· Prepare Budgets and rolling forecast for key areas of the business.
· Provide detailed analysis on variances within the business.
· Involvement in detailed project work rolled out by senior management.
· Drive continuous improvement projects by understanding reporting requirements
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA,ACCA or ICAS). You will be comfortable dealing with key business stakeholders and working as part of a team. You will have an inquisitive attitude and be keen to progress within a large organisation.