Our client, a Glasgow headquarted plc currently seek a Finance Analyst on a nine-month fixed term contract. As part of the Financial Planning & Forecasting team, you will get involved in detailed analytical work to drive appropriate and better returns to enhance overall financial performance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Preparing forecasts showing how future landscape changes may affect the business.
· Providing detailed analysis on variances within the business.
· Interacting with key stakeholders and help them understand company figures.
· Getting involved in detailed commercial project work rolled out by senior management.
· Getting involved in stress testing areas of the business.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a part qualified accountant (CA,CIMA or ACCA) and have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in the preparation of Financial Analysis. Experience of the Financial Services sector is advantageous but not essential. You will be comfortable dealing with key business stakeholders and working as part of a team. You will have an inquisitive mind, be advanced on Excel and can work under your own initiative.
Salary up to £31,500 (pa) + Group Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland on (0141) 530 4333 or email email@example.com