The Global Mobility team of this Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Expat Tax Advisor / Assistant Manager for their office in either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
This client-facing role will involve working on a range of clients and projects and offers excellent career progression opportunities. You will immediately be involved in the day to day delivery of exceptional client service and will have the opportunity to develop and manage client relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of expatriate tax services to clients
- Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships; preparing and providing client advice
- Managing compliance processes for international assignees
- Preparation/review of hypothetical tax and tax equalisation calculations
- Ensuring regular communication with clients with up to date information on relevant tax developments
- Advising clients on relevant risk issues and assisting in mitigating these
- Some project management
- Delegation of work to, and training of junior staff, where appropriate
ATT/CTA preferred but not essential. We are interested in hearing from applicants with previous Expat Tax experience or those with experience in Private Client tax and looking for a new challenge. Successful applicants will be highly analytical with strong engagement skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice.
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits. Study support available for those looking to continue with professional qualifications. For further information, please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy on (0) 141 530 4333 or email@example.com.