Due to continued growth, this large commercial independent Scottish Law Firm has a new requirement for an English or Dual Qualified Real Estate Solicitor or Associate to join the team in Edinburgh.
Working for 2 Partners, the successful candidate will join a firm that is well known for its commercial property practice. They provide mainstream advice to a wide range of clients including developers, retailers, hotel and leisure operators, institutional investors, universities and educational providers, charities and engage in cross-border work and corporate support work.
You will be responsible for a broad range of work which includes:
- Land acquisition transactions for a variety of developers
- Leasing work on behalf of both landlords and tenants, day to day management of office premises, agreements for leases for new build premises and assignations and sub-letting
- Property finance and secured lending for high value commercial and residential properties
- Advice in connection with town centre re-development
- Letting and other asset management work on shopping centres
- Urban redevelopment projects
- Buying, selling and re-financing commercial property assets
In addition to a generous salary and benefits package which includes bonus, the firm also operates a flexible working policy and offers extensive training.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.