Lusona is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known manufacturer. As a result of growth, our client is looking to recruit additional Engineering Technicians for their new state of the art site in Stirlingshire.
Reporting to the Line Leader you shall operate as part of a small team, charged with ensuring the line meets its production targets, whilst maintain high quality standards. You will be responsible for a range of specific tasks;
- Assemble product as per assembly drawings and verbal instructions.
- Modifying product to suit specific purpose e.g. mechanical and electrical modifications, including wiring and adding extra circuits, etc. as required.
- Program product to specific software requirements, including modification of software.
- Add and replace surface mount parts using soldering iron.
- Assisting in lab testing product and/or running test on repeatability and linearity.
- Debugging and repairing product down to component level.
- Maintain associated paperwork for recording product repairs and updates
- Investigate design issues and identify potential improvements
- Initiate, investigate and action non-conformances when required.
It is expected that you shall have an HNC (or equiv.) in Electronics, have worked within a manufacturing/production environment (ideally highly regulated), have enough of an understanding as to interpret circuit diagrams, as well as having previous experience of product testing. On offer is the chance to work for a business where your hard work and dedication shall be rewarded.