A new role has been created within this international law firm for a Practice Development Lawyer, to join the Employment & Reward Team. Ideally, this will be based in the Glasgow office. However other locations outside of London will be considered - including Edinburgh or Aberdeen. Significant employment law expertise and experience will be required for the role.
The Employment & Reward Team is independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams in the UK. With over 90 employment lawyers and 15 paralegals across their UK and international offices, they have one of the best resourced teams of employment specialists of any law firm in the country, offering both national coverage from their UK offices and an international offering through their employment specialists in Europe, the Gulf, Asia Pacific and Australia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of key areas:
- Knowledge and Research
- General - Events & Projects
The skills required will include:
- Proactive approach to identification of work to be done;
- Clear-thinking, with strong written and spoken communication skills with all levels of staff;
- Project management and prioritisation skills;
- IT literate with a good knowledge and high degree of competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and ideally some experience in maintenance of external website and internal intranet pages or an interest in doing so;
- Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail;
- Proficient user of Social Media.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply with your CV online.