Our client, a market leading manufacturing company of bespoke special purpose production equipment, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer to join their small controls team.
Reporting to the Control Systems Manager your role shall be varied, and project driven, but shall include;
• Design, Support and Maintenance of Control Systems, including PLC, HMI, Networks and Drives.
• The upgrade of Existing Equipment & Integration with new Automation
• Involvement in Electrical Modifications/Project & Improvement work
• Implementation of Automation Systems & Associated Equipment
• Sourcing & Specifying of Appropriate Components
• Potential travel to clients sites for surveys, installation and commissioning support.
It is expected that you shall be a degree qualified engineer, have had at least 3 years experience in electrical controls engineering, come from either a project or low volume manufacturer be well versed in Controls/PLC's/Automation/HMI's/SCADA. On offer is the chance to work for a firm that offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers, coupled with an excellent pay and rewards package.