An opportunity has arisen within a global financial services organisation for an experienced Debt Solutions Sales Advisor to be based in their Glasgow operation.
Managing a number of inbound enquiries from individuals, this role will advise each person on various personal unsecured debt solutions offered by the firm.
Based within a team of 11, this role will involve:
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls with individuals facing financial difficulties.
- Quickly building rapport/trust with the individual.
- Establishing individual’s financial circumstances.
- Understanding whether they are eligible for the various debt solutions available and which would be most appropriate for them.
- Gaining commitment in order for the firm to act on their behalf.
- Completing the sale - taking prospective clients through the process from initial contact until a suitable arrangement is in place.
Skills and experience required:
- Must have experience within the financial services sector. You may have experience of the debt solutions market, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
- Candidates must have telesales experience, working in a volume, fast paced environment and will be dynamic and target/goal oriented.
- Experienced in managing a sales pipeline and in converting, negotiating and closing sales.
- Can adapt to situations, possessing confident communication skills.
- Ability to listen and quickly assess the circumstances of complex individual cases.
- Team player and can work to own initiative.
- Must be IT proficient and have the ability to quickly adapt to new bespoke IT systems.
- Technical training in relation to the available and appropriate debt solutions will be provided.