Lusona is working exclusively with our client in the Utilities sector to source suitable applicants for the post of Credit/Collections Manager.
Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will manage a team of approx. 20 staff and essentially be involved in maximising the financial performance of the company to drive business results.
The main duties will include:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of Collections function to enhance the quality and leadership of revenue assurance and direct debit management within the company.
- Manage, support, and develop a team of 20 staff, 121s, personal development and performance management, along with identifying and implementing training requirements.
- Responsible for Direct Debit Management which includes - ARRUDD, ADDACS, AUDDIS, exceptions and reconciliations.
- Managing & resolve any credit issues on the debt portfolio for all live and lost customers
- Manage current management reporting and develop further reporting in line with ongoing business requirements
- Work directly with Managers /Directors to maximize the efficiency of the collection process
The successful candidate will have an In-depth understanding of credit control and customer collections ideally from the domestic energy supply sector. Candidates must have a combination of a hands-on approach combined with the ability to build relationships and implement change working to tight deadlines and on your own initiative. Excellent Ms Excel and systems skills are also essential for this role.
The position covers a five-day week from Monday to Friday hours working 9am -5pm based on-site at my client West Dunbartonshire office and will attract generous benefits package.
The business is fully operational as they have implemented strong measures to deal with social distancing and the finance department is operating as business as usual on-site.
For further information please contact us for a confidential chat.