A number of opportunities exist for a Solicitor at NQ level or with up to 3 years of PQE to join this well-known firm and carry out a high volume litigation caseload of credit hire and personal injury files. The role could be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh and will offer a long-term flexible working approach that will allow at least 2 days/week of home working.
Applicants will ideally have some personal injury experience, however those with good advocacy experience in other areas of Litigation such as civil, criminal, debt recovery or family law are also invited to apply.
The role will cover:
- Conducting legal research to support client cases
- Negotiating the value of a claim with third party insurers and other legal professionals on behalf of clients
- Providing regular updates on the progress of a claim to clients
- Documenting and monitoring financial records relating to a claim
- Preparing papers and supporting documentation for court
- Attending court to present litigation cases
- Advising clients on the validity of a settlement offer and discussing alternative pursuit options where appropriate
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply with your CV online.