Are you an experienced Credit Controller who looking for a new exciting opportunity ? If so we would love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Credit Controller in there South Lanarkshire office.
This position will include the below duties
- Manage up to 400 live accounts with varied values
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Monitor payment terms for key customer accounts
- Chase overdue invoices and maintain regular contact by all relevant communication methods to ensure prompt payment of client balances due
- Maintain and distribute register of invoices in query and attend regular meetings with account managers to ensure these are kept to a minimum
- Ensure cash and credit allocations are accurately recorded on a daily basis to enable efficient follow up of any accounts and diarise all communications with customers
- Sending out statements
- Prepare accurate forecasts of amounts receivable
- Analysis bad debt provision
- Identify and escalate potential risks
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy established team, You must have excellent reporting skills an ability to prioritise work load and communicate effectively within the business, strong organisational skills are imperative.