An unusual opportunity has been created in Edinburgh for a Corporate Lawyer to join the non-contentious Insurance team within this international law firm. Applicants will ideally have 2-6 years of relevant experience.
Clients include major global and UK insurance businesses, they also act for a number of broker groups and leading brand retail distributors.
The work will be both transactional and advisory, based around:
- Insurance business transfers
- Insurance sector M&A
- Drafting and negotiating distribution and outsourcing agreements
- Advising on retail and commercial product development
- FCA and PRA regulatory issues (including investigations and enhanced supervision projects)
- Reinsurance agreements (including captive programmes)
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.