An excellent opportunity to join the Tax function of this FTSE listed corporate as Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
This is a newly created role supporting the Head of International and Advisory tax and to play a key role in managing the corporate tax affairs of the global business. The role will be responsible for supporting the Head of International and Advisory Tax to ensure the:
- Provision of a comprehensive tax advisory service to support the business as it continues to grow (both organically and inorganically) in the UK and internationally
- Provision of tax advice to support the business on legal and operating structure reorganisations, and any alterations to the finance or capital structures of group entities
- Effective and timely communication to the business of the effects of changes to international tax and regulatory rules
- The effective management of external advisors
- Establishment and maintenance of internal tax policies and procedures, coordinating with colleagues globally, on such matters where appropriate
You will be required to develop a good understanding of how the business operates and work with a wide range of other business areas to ensure that tax is effectively managed across the organisation. You will also be required to develop strong working relationships with advisors and other external suppliers. You in turn should be comfortable with developing an understanding of a range of direct and indirect taxes that may impact the business.
You will be a technically strong and commercially astute Corporate Tax professional with strong UK Tax corporate tax experience gained in practice or in-house. You will be qualified CA, ACCA, ACA, CTA or ITP. Experience of Advisory/International Tax is preferential but not essential. The role requires excellent stakeholder management skills coupled with developed problem analysis skills and attention to detail.
Salary £excellent + Bonus + Group Benefits. The role offers genuine prospects for personal and career development. For further information contact Stuart Ringland on (0131) 516 4333 or email email@example.com