Joining the team will give you the unique opportunity to influence, shape and mould the tax practice whilst gaining invaluable experience. You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to help drive the growth of our business and build key relationships with prestigious clients. Playing a key role in this success will give you the skills you need to propel your career to the highest level, while gaining a broader experience than you might receive in larger teams.
Your primary responsibilities will include...
- Contributing to building and maintaining key client relationships by delivering exceptional client service
- Ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken on all projects
- Identifying and driving opportunities – use your knowledge gained from other projects and from our knowledge sharing sessions and technical training to add input to new projects and proposals
- Building your own strong client and internal relationships - develop and use your relationship skills to create your own external and internal networks
- Counseling and developing more junior staff through delegation and on the job training
You will be a finalist or fully-qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/ACA) or Tax qualified (ATT/CTA) technician with a strong technical background in corporate or funds tax compliance; whether that be in practice or in-house. In addition, you will have...
- An enquiring mind
- The ability to build strong client relationships and commitment to the delivery of exceptional client service
- Excellent communication skills in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player who integrates with new teams quickly
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out effective reviews and know when to refer upwards
If you’re creative, innovative, curious and looking to progress in your career this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client provides investment in the right sort of training and offer you the opportunities on projects and assignments that will develop and challenge you so that you’re in the best place to further develop as tax professional.
Salary up to £45,000 (DOE) + Benefits. Flexible working arrangements available including part-time, condensed hours and working from home. For further information contact Stuart Ringland at firstname.lastname@example.org