A new opening has been created in Edinburgh for a Corporate Associate with 2-6 years to join this Global law firm.
The Corporate team is one of the largest teams in the world and is perfectly positioned to support the world’s leading enterprises, emerging start up companies and financial institutions in their development and investment activities.
Understanding the industry and the day-to-day issues faced by their clients is critical to their success. That's why, alongside their legal experience, all corporate lawyers have additional industry-specific focus, whether it be in Banking, Energy, Healthcare, Hospitality and leisure, Insurance, Life sciences, Manufacturing, Technology or other sectors.
The Corporate team handles hundreds of M&A transactions each year domestically and internationally, with the mid-market forming the mainstay of the work they do in the UK. They act for numerous domestic and international corporate and institutional clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- specialise in M&A and/or PE work;
- have strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus to their work;
- be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record and the ability to manage more junior lawyers;
- be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering client’s wider business objectives; and
- be keen to get involved in business development and help drive the practice forward.
The salary on offer will be above market rate in Scotland and there is a very competitive benefits package too.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.