A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with a legal firm in Glasgow City Centre - due to growth within the firm, they are looking for a number of Real Estate/Commercial Property Paralegals to support their commercial clients.
Working as part of a team of Paralegals these roles will include:
- Examination of titles, drafting and negotiation documentation for the clients transactions and dealing with registrations appropriate.
- Carry out instructions on client matters.
- Manage correspondence to clients / other solicitors.
- Draft documentation and correspondence to clients / other solicitors ensuring salient points are covered.
Skills and experience required:
- It is essential candidates have Commercial Conveyancing Paralegal experience, Rural exposure would be advantageous.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of fee earner and clients
- Paralegal qualification is desired - not essential
To apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org