A new role has been created for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join one of Scotland's leading commercial law firms. The role would ideally be based in Glasgow although Edinburgh would be considered too. Some degree of home working would also be on offer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project Management - Managing/co-ordinating data rooms, trackers and client reports and creating checklists for transactions
- Title review and reporting, ordering searches and reports;
- Lease reviews and reporting;
- Dealing with the grant of servitude and wayleaves;
- Utility Agreements;
- Negotiation and preparation of Telecoms Code agreements
- Lease Management - Rent review agreements, preparing/serving notices/intimations, portfolio management, landlord consents, licenses for works etc.
- Managing billing processes, purchase orders and preparation of invoices
A minimum of 4 years of experience gained as a Paralegal is essential, ideally within commercial, rural or residential property.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.