A new opportunity has become available for a Banking Lawyer to join the Advanced Delivery Team (ADT) within this international law firm. The role could be based in Edinburgh, Glasgow or London and some travel would be required between offices.
The ADT is a multi-disciplinary team that includes lawyers, paralegals, project managers and technologists who combine to deliver innovative solutions for clients. The ADT is a newly created team within the Finance & Projects Group whose aims are to:
- Design, implement and sell new solutions and services that are innovative in their use of people and technology, and which generate profitable revenue;
- Be champions for change, promoting innovation and challenging the status quo, particularly through thought leadership and communication of its work and the achievements;
- Support colleagues to help them engage with clients to develop and deliver innovative solutions.
Specifically the successful candidate will.:
- Apply practical and technical knowledge of the sector to the creation, development and delivery of technology-led services for FS clients, whether leading on the design of new products or collaborating with colleagues to do so.
- Support bids, scoping, setup and management of technology-led services for FS clients.
- As a senior member of the team, play a part in delivering the overall objectives of the ADT.
This is an exciting new role which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop new skills in a cutting edge area of legal services. The ADT has been created to capitalise on and further industrialise the firm's innovation and technology-led services capability and has strong support from Group and Sector management.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required and the role would also be open to p-time applicants.
To find out more, please contact Jill Cowan on 07931 811 330 or apply online.