Competitive Salary + Benefits
Lusona Consultancy has an excellent opportunity for the role of Audit Manager, to join one of Scotland’s award winning independent Accountancy Firms in their Aberdeen office. Due to continued growth throughout the year, the firm are looking for talented individuals to support and be a part of the firm's continued success.
Working closely with Directors/Partners in the Aberdeen office, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a wide range of audit engagements, reporting directly to Audit Directors and Partners
- Attending and, in some cases, leading meetings with external clients and the internal team
- Supervising and reviewing audit work
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Ensuring compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Effective management of budgets and timescales.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Audit Assistant Manager or an existing Audit Manager to be a part of this firm’s continued business success and growth. Additionally, a firm who can support continuous development and in turn offer genuine opportunities for progression. You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or ACCA) with significant audit experience and will be currently leading audit teams. Being a self-starter with a positive can do attitude is imperative as is having a flexible approach to work.
For further information contact (01698) 440 337 / email@example.com