Audit Manager – National Mid-tier Firm
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client, a national mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants currently seek an ambitious Audit Manager to join their successful Aberdeen Office.
Your responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring excellent client service throughout
- Briefing staff members on client’s business to completion of the assignment
- Attending final client meetings, ensuring completion and delivery of the final accounts and management letter
- Monitoring budgets and times of audit jobs, reporting and communicating differences to the partner and client accordingly.
- Ensuring the profitable recoverability of work in progress and client billing takes place in a timely manner.
- Liaising with other departments within the firms to ensure all client needs are met.
- Researching and preparing proposals for new work, thereafter, presenting to prospective clients
- Providing on the job training and appraisals for staff members
- Continuously fulfilling the Institute’s CPD requirements to maintain advanced technical knowledge.
To be considered for the role you must be an experienced audit assistant manager or an existing audit manager (ACA, ICAS or ACCA qualified), with proven experience of client handling and producing high quality audits. Furthermore, especially advantageous to have experience of owner managed business clients and the ability to carry out business development.
£Competitive Salary (DOE) + Benefits. Our client offers a supportive working environment and genuine progression opportunities. For more information, please contact Eva O'Connor - firstname.lastname@example.org, 07534 967 417 or alternatively click apply.