We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant based in Glasgow. Our client is looking for someone to support the business by preparing detailed management accounts and assist with a new system implementation.
This jobs main duties will include;
· Preparation of monthly management accounts.
· Provide detailed analysis on variances within the business.
· Preparation of budgets & forecasts.
· Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system.
· Challenge cost forecast of projects and develop accurate cost to complete.
To be considered for this role you must be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ICAS, ACCA or CIMA). You will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and have experience using a large scale accounting system. You will be comfortable working as part of a team, have an inquisitive attitude and be able to liaise with non-finance members of staff.