Accounts & Advisory Senior required for the rapidly expanding Accounts & Business Advisory team of this Edinburgh-based firm of Chartered Accountants. The team had a bumper 2020 and are now investing for the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-performing individual to continue their career development within a dynamic, collaborative and innovative team. The team is with their clients every step of the way, providing business advisory, compliance, and transactional accounting support to a wide range of clients to help them achieve their dreams and goals They are focused on maximizing the value they deliver to their clients and work collaboratively across the firm, providing a one-team approach.
About the role
• Working alongside clients to solve key accounting and commercial issues.
• Managing and prioritising your own portfolio of clients, including workflow, budgets, communication and deadlines to meet the needs of the clients and business.
• Sharing knowledge and experiences to develop yourself, peers and junior team members.
• Being a role model for our people and clients and recognising others for the impact they make by their valued contributions.
• Coaching and managing team members, building careers and technical skills to effectively contribute client deliverables and team success.
• Engage and consult with colleagues across the team and firm to provide support and advice to clients.
• Being present in the market and creating opportunities to build relationships across a broad range of stakeholders.
• ICAS / ACCA / ICAEW /CIMA qualified (or finalist) with an accounting practice background or from an SME which has embraced could accounting.
• Ability to adapt quickly, relish new challenges and thrive on variety.
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, able to build rapport quickly and build connections across all levels within our teams and clients.
• Commercially focused.
• A drive for excellence and a “can do” attitude.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative.
• Experience in the preparation of and reviewing financial reporting in compliance with relevant accounting standards.
• In-depth analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Technology savvy, strong Xero experience is considered an advantage.
• Appetite for career development and progression.
Salary up to £32,000 (DOE) + Benefits. Our client offers flexible and remote working coupled with first-class training/support and genuine opportunities for personal and career development. For more information, please contact Stuart on (0131) 516 4333 / email@example.com